Nick Perry

EldaBillsFan

it sounds like all these OLBs are 20ish picks and not top ten picks. In that event we should trade back and try to get two picks between 15-25 and get two of these OLBs. I know Buddy wont do that but we should, A) because we need two OLBS and B) because with our FO we will likely draft and least one bust.

PS No one is mentioning Hightower. I like him a lot. Plays both Inside backer and DE in passing situations. Not bad for 6'4'' 260lbs

As I mentioned, Perry seems to play exclusively 4-3 DE… so I'm anxious to see if he gets reps in the post season all-star games at OLB.

He is listed at 6'3 and 250 pounds so he's almost the ideal size for a rush backer.

He has real nice takeoff from the 3-point stance. Can't wait to see him standing up.

Maybe nobody on this board...he's the #1 ranked DE in the NCAA...lead the PAC 12 in sacks as a Jr and is considered one of the fastest DE's to come out in a while...Would be nice, but he's a top 10 pick. I wouldn't be against it as our #1 need is a pash rusher, but not sure if they go D-Line in rd 1 2 years in a row...but, who knows!

If he is as good as Aldon Smith we would be morons not to take him (wish Aldon stayed and we got him this year). He would play OLB for us so it wouldn't be DL 2 years in a row. Only Saw one USC game and don't remember him , wish they had a bowl game so I could focus in on him.

Maybe nobody on this board...he's the #1 ranked DE in the NCAA...lead the PAC 12 in sacks as a Jr and is considered one of the fastest DE's to come out in a while...Would be nice, but he's a top 10 pick. I wouldn't be against it as our #1 need is a pash rusher, but not sure if they go D-Line in rd 1 2 years in a row...but, who knows!

top 10 pick ! on what planet are you? ..late first early 2nd...