Bills Pick #10

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills wont have to trade that high for rg3> Of the teams listed above bills, only washimgton has a need at qb. Also, the Bills will be a 43 next year with darious and williams in the middle> This will move barnett inside and sheppard outside with moats 3rd down and batten 1and2 downs.

bills are banking on healthy easley as well so you wont see a wr at 1st. also, the secondary has been their strength> Pass rush is priority> they need best de possible in 1st round> 2nd olb and third wr or te.

when was the last time bills spent big money on fa other than to. also, i would love to see evans back: he and stevie played well together. and provides depth at wr. imagine a five of johnson, evans, parrish, nelson, easley.

also can bills afford levitre and wood. personally, levitre is everybit as good as wood. with less injuries.

Johnson is good, evans blows, parrish breaks like a stale cracker, nelson is solid and easley is a big question mark.

I'm not loving this recieving core. But since you obviously have insider information on what the Bills are banking on then I'll just take your word on what they are doing.

;'

Johnson is good, evans blows, parrish breaks like a stale cracker, nelson is solid and easley is a big question mark.

I'm not loving this recieving core. But since you obviously have insider information on what the Bills are banking on then I'll just take your word on what they are doing.

;'

Not insider info just making predictions like many people on the forum do. Evans sucked in Bmore but he was good in his last year at Buffalo. It's possible (not likely) that a return back to the Ralph will work out well. Last year, when the bills started johnson, evans and parish they put up big numbers. All three receivers. The ball was spread evenly between the three. Not like now when its the stevie johnson show. As I see the bills have a number 1 receiver (Johnson)a number 3 receiver (Nelson) and a bunch of 4 (nelson, Roosevelet)and 5 receivers. I am really hoping Easley comes back in healthy. In those preseason games, he looked like he could be a solid #2 (I know its only preseason).

As far as who the Bills might actually get in the first. Check out Nick Perry from USC. He played DE at usc, he's more of a tweener. Good speed off the ball high motor guy plays sideline to sideline.

Edited by NoName