Does Chan Have any Job "security" After Next Year...

We have an owner who is not going to be around much longer. I hate to be negative about his situation but RW can really pass at any time. He's what 93 or 94 years old? If he passes away nobody's job is secure because a new owner will probably wanna bring in his own people to run the organization. I think if something were to happen to RW before next season then Gailey would be most likely axed. I'm a Gailey supporter but if I'm him I'm more worried about the owners health than anything because I think RW will keep him around as long as he is alive.

Just wondering...and explain your opinion.

I never considered Nix and Gailey good hires, but really, what's the point in asking for them to be replaced?

Ask yourself if you really believe the organization would hire anyone better than them. In my humble opinion, I don't see any improvement in staff until the team has a new owner. Look at who has been in those positions for the Bills during the last dozen years. Is any of those people a G.M. or Head Coach today?

Guidelines for hiring Bills staff:

1. Must be someone Ralph knows.

2. Must be someone who is desperate enough to work with severe restraints on their ability to spend money on players or coaches needed.

3. Must be willing to accept a relatively low salary.

4. If they are qualified for 2 and 3, then Ralph doesn't have to know them.

5. Preferred age = beyond normal retirement. The closer to 100, the better.

6. Experience not necessary, but if they have it there is no need for them to have proven themselves successful.

7. Not necessary to be good at calling plays or game clock management.

8. Must agree to be outranked by financial and marketing personnel.

9. Should realize that their tenure will be two or three years.

10. Must be able to use the same old b.s., spin, cliches and excuses without laughing.