wgr55 Christmas schedule

DaveinElma

They're just replaying yesterdays Schopp and Bulldog postgame show over and over again. what a great christmas gift. Didnt WGR used to air these basketball games on christmas?

LOL

I'd rather listen to a rerun of the postgame show than an NBA game. Or the NASCAR hour they had while I was driving, between 6 and 7.

Why is a replay of schoop/bullgog and sal's post game shows on Xmas a joke? Did you expect them to come in and work? I don't get it?

They looped a 2 hour show for at least 10 hours. Past Christmas's WGR would carry ESPN radio and the NBA games. Suddenly this year they cant do that and they cant even broadcast the SNF game they've been broadcasting all season? I wonder if money is tight around there or maybe their holiday guys didnt come in or something.

Why is a replay of schoop/bullgog and sal's post game shows on Xmas a joke? Did you expect them to come in and work? I don't get it?

Because at that point, it's enough of a postgame show for a win that's nice, but doesn't mean much. I'd rather be listening to the Packers & Bears.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to not listen to WGR for a whole year!

I've been saying I'm going to stop listening to WGR for a long time. Unfortunately we don't have any other real options. It's a shame that were stuck with these hosts that don't really know anything about football X's and O's and clearly don't enjoy talking about football.

They looped a 2 hour show for at least 10 hours. Past Christmas's WGR would carry ESPN radio and the NBA games. Suddenly this year they cant do that and they cant even broadcast the SNF game they've been broadcasting all season? I wonder if money is tight around there or maybe their holiday guys didnt come in or something.

Where's Brad Riter and The Coach when you need them?