1st Round Pick - Part Time Player ??

T master

After a season like this a bunch of questions always come up about coaches , players , ownership & the front office people . But after the presser that coach Gailey gave after yesterdays lose to the Phins i have another question for the coach ----- WHY --- ??

He said when asked in the later stages of the game while CJ was doing a bunch of good things why he didn't keep running him because of his production Gailey said it was because he didn't want to give him the ball 25 or 30 times because he's a smaller back & didn't think he could take the pounding :huh: :huh: !!

Well you took him at #9 over all -- WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO USE HIM AS THEN ?? And i wish someone in the media would ask this question because it needs an answer !! I think !! You don't spend a first round pick on a part time player ------- unless i missed the memo ??

I think that if we use Fred & CJ in the right way we could see the type of production that Thurman Thomas & Kenny Davis saw in the 90's although the picks in this Duo are back wards in comparison , Thurman was the higher of those 2 if i remember correctly but that's neither here nor there .

Plus i think it would give each of them a longer career if we were to use them together more than riding Fred as much as we did this year !!

I just don't get even throwing that statement out there because using a first round pick for a part time player is just bad decision making all the way around !!

Well there you have it let me know what you all think cause if i'm thinking wrong i'd rather be told than walk around in a haze :blink: !!