Who is Ralph Wilson Jr?

BillsfaninFl

Interesting. I wanted to see if there were still Ralph Wilson apologists out there (in spite of the sinking franchise). Well, some of the Kool Aid drinkers identified themselves, but not as many as I thought would. So I guess the bottom line is there will always be fans who get sucked in by the feeble spin the Bills put out, always be guys optimistic about next year no matter how many years the team sucks, and always be those that think the Bills are improving in spite of won/lost records that spend a few years at 8-8, then 7-9, then 5-11.

Actually, it's great that there is always a percentage of people who eternally have hope no matter what occurs. Sadly, the weight of evidence is that there will be no joy in mudville when mighty Wilson strikes out. (see Casey at the Bat)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I wanted to see if there were still Ralph Wilson apologists out there (in spite of the sinking franchise). Well, some of the Kool Aid drinkers identified themselves, but not as many as I thought would. So I guess the bottom line is there will always be fans who get sucked in by the feeble spin the Bills put out, always be guys optimistic about next year no matter how many years the team sucks, and always be those that think the Bills are improving in spite of won/lost records that spend a few years at 8-8, then 7-9, then 5-11.

Actually, it's great that there is always a percentage of people who eternally have hope no matter what occurs. Sadly, the weight of evidence is that there will be no joy in mudville when mighty Wilson strikes out. (see Casey at the Bat)

This is the finest suicide note I have ever read. Good luck.