One Word Says It All "Frustrated "

NastyMan

I have been a die hard Bills fan for quite some time and I have to say I am so frustrated right now with this Franchise in all. Here are a few things I am most fed up with after watching todays football game:

1. The Head Coaching - I like our head coach but I think he is in way over his head and is not the type of Coach that can wear two hats like some coaches can. He got out coached today by an interm coach in his first Head Coaching game, THAT IS SAD. I really think he needs to hire an offensive coordinator and let the coordinator take over this offense. We need to change our mentality on, not only defense but offense as well. Fitz is an OK QB but he is nothing more then a stop gap QB. He is not the type of QB you want throwing the ball 40 times a game period. We need to play to Fitz strengths. Plus the spread Offense doesn't work in the NFL for your primary Offense, it doesn't even work in college. Sure it works in college when a team like OU plays North Texas, but when you see a good spread offense play a good defense i.e. Oregon vs LSU, you can see it just doesn't work. We don't even run the spread right, I think if we are going to run the spread it needs to be more high tempo and not stop and go. I wouldn't mind calling the plays from the sidelines like they do in college but you also need to know when to turn it off and slow down the game. The pass happy Bills is getting old. CJ looked good today when he went to the outside, why can't we see more of that.

2. Draft a Damn QB in the first round - I like Fitz too but like I said in the first point, Fitz is nothing more then a stop gap QB. He got out played today by a QB from Miami who is nothing more then their stop gap QB. He forced the ball many times and couldn't even hit a wide open Stevie deep for a sure score. It is no secret that Miami is going to draft a QB in the first round of the NFL draft and now we should be picking before them so let's steal the QB they really like. I think this class of QB's is strong (Luck, Jones, RGIII, Barkley, even Tannehill)just to name a few. I know there is other needs for this team but let's just get the QB pick over with and let's roll with it. I do think Fitz would be a great teacher of the position and you need someone like that in the NFL that can talk on the player's level and lives the position. Chan is probably good at talking to his QB's but he is no QB.

3. Fire Defensive Coordinator - Promote the "Stash" already or plan on hiring someone else this offseason. Edwards is still in way over his head and his players aren't responding to him. He reminds me of DJ on the side lines with that dump found look on his face all the time. We need a DC that will get in the face of his players when they mess up and is not affraid to approach them during the game. We need to either say we are a 3-4 team or a 4-3 team this switching around sucks and I think it is effecting the confidence of the players. I would rather suck at either the 3-4 or 4-3 and improve on one or the other each week but not keep switching from one to the other (i hope that made sense). I know this team and Chan want to go to the 3-4 and if he does that is what he needs to run each and every week, he also needs to hire a proven 3-4 DC and let him run with it. Why can't we bring back Ted Cottrell back as DC. I mean we brought back Bruce for Speacial teams.

4. Sign some players already not career backups - I want to see some good news come out of Buffalo already. I mean why are signing guys like Pears to long term deals when we have FJ and SJ waiting. I mean I think they both want to stay in Buffalo, let's pay them already so we don't have to start over again. I am not a huge fan of SJ but he is great against Revis and that is huge for us. He is the only reciever in the NFL that has his number. He makes a lot of drops at crutial times but he is entertaining. FJ (even though he was hurt) needs to get paid. Now that we know what we have in CJ which is more then I thought and I see him having a higher ceiling for growth, CJ needs FJ as a mentor and a leader. So pay the man already, pay both of them. Another player we need to sign is Bell, I hate the fact that he gets hurt but in the beginning of the season he was playing great even today he didn't look to bad. I mean our offense is so predicatable when you know the Bills are going to pass 90% of the time he is going to get tested and beat every now and then. Pears is nothing more then a back-up yes he did play steady all year but I see our O-line being Bell, Levetrie, Wood, Urbik, and Hairston next year. Bigger is better. At this point of the year we need to ground and pound not air it out.

5. Letting go - I am tired of the IR list being so big every year. We need to cut ties with McGee and Parrish already. We always count on these guys in the beginning of the season only be get let down by week 8 every year. I am tired of it. Aarron Williams played awesome today and I am excited about him, and Florence even played good today. That long bomb he gave up was not his fault at all, he was playing it perfect, it was just a good throw and catch. But all in all they both looked good today.

6. This draft and free agency needs to be huge - Like I said draft a Franchise QB already, then draft a good pass rusher ( I also think we need to sign the best pass rusher available because pass rushing is an art in the NFL and your raw talent will only get you so far), draft another DB along with some O-line depth. I think our D-line will be ok next year with KW and Troup coming back (I am not giving up on Troup just yet even though I didn't like the pick at all when we made it) then the best players available. Let's make it count.

I am frustrated, annoyed and curious. They can't just keep doing the same thing and expecting things to change. What "big move" will happen? New Owner? New OC? New DC? New QB? Big splash in Free Agency? Signing or not signing FJ and SJ? Some big things MUST happen. I am curious to see what they are.

I am frustrated, annoyed and curious. They can't just keep doing the same thing and expecting things to change. What "big move" will happen? New Owner? New OC? New DC? New QB? Big splash in Free Agency? Signing or not signing FJ and SJ? Some big things MUST happen. I am curious to see what they are.

I really hope 4 of the 7 things you named happens, New owner being the biggest. Just sell the team to Jimbo Ralph seriously, work out some kind of deal with Jimbo at least where he would run the team and do with it what he wants.