Changing With The Winds...

I must admit, there was nothing to look at positively today. Even a billiever like myself doesn't know where to look to see something good. A very disheartening loss. I felt like the Bills didn't even try. I mean that literally. I think they have given up on the season and that shows in the trenches where large creases bust open for Matthews. It shows in the fact that there was no gusto in any player following the fake punt. IT SHOWED. Nobody cares anymore. Fitz sucked. His picks were straight up his fault; no excuses. I'm pissed we didn't give Spiller more of a shot. I'm also pissed that his yards after contact in this league are about 0. Ugly day boys. Even I'm down about this one. I think the "D" has even demoralized the offense. They just know that even if they score, the defense will just allow a touchdown. I hope we can make a change on the D next year. Sometimes I wish I could give the post game speech and rip 'em a new one.

I'm sticking with my boys though unlike a lot of people on here. Funny how people react to a losing streak; and also to a winning streak. Changing with the winds.

Edited by BuffaloBlizzard

2012: Build a dominant Linebacker corps. Just focus on one unit at a time. We're running a 3-4. Lets draft 5 linebackers next year. I am serious about that.

2013: Build a dominant offensive line by drafting LT and RT first and second. Our interior line is already okay.

2014: Build a dominant WR/TE corps and get me a QB.

During this time, we will have drafted some okay players in the later rounds that will have stepped up (CB, DE, RB). Now,

2015: Draft a couple "need" players, now that you actually know what you "need" to make a deep run in the playoffs. Right now, we draft what we "need" to have a shot at .500 football.

Listen. 2015 is coming. One day, we will wake up and it will be 2015. When it comes, we can either have some dominant units, or we can be rebuilding again. Stop drafting a guy here, and a guy there. Have a clear vision and plan to Dominate and Dictate.

Edited by maddenboy