I'm a little worried about...

_BiB_

He keeps insisting he sees red buttons. As far as I can tell, no one else sees any red buttons.

Do any of you see red buttons?

I'm thinking intervention.

Damn, holidays are always when they snap.

177431[/snapback]

Oh you're worried about me? Buddy, don't worry about me, you have other things to worry about. You got Fivel and his family living with you.

Oh you're worried about me?  Buddy, don't worry about me, you have other things to worry about.  You got Fivel and his family living with you.

177433[/snapback]

I guess it's good I speak passable German and Russian. I'll listen, but I refuse to negotiate.

You're deflecting. Are you sure you see red buttons? Been spending some quality time on that other site? Feeling some guilt?

Oh, never mind. Who cares.

You wearing Christmas Tree ornaments for earings yet? I know you have pierced ears. DC Tom told me. DC Tom is never wrong.

I guess it's good I speak passable German and Russian. I'll listen, but I refuse to negotiate.

You're deflecting. Are you sure you see red buttons? Been spending some quality time on that other site? Feeling some guilt?

Oh, never mind. Who cares.

You wearing Christmas Tree ornaments for earings yet? I know you have pierced ears. DC Tom told me. DC Tom is never wrong.

177441[/snapback]

I never said that. I said his screechy voice pierces the ears.