Going Behind The Numbers - FITZ

I have 5 bucks, F$tzmonies won't be starting for the Buffalo Bills next season...look into the stats of him throwing the ball over 30 yards...

WOW!!! You my friend are a big spender. I can't even begin to take that challenge. 5 bucks.....5 whole bucks! The amount of that number is too intimitating for me to imagine! I have to go before I wet myself, 5 whole bucks! :unsure:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2010 won-lost record as Bills starter: 4-9

Trent Edwards 2010 won-lost record as Bills starter: 0-2

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2009 won-lost record as Bills starter: 4-4

Trent Edwards 2009 won-lost record as Bills starter: 2-5

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2009-10 won-lost record as Bills starter: 8-13

Trent Edwards 2009-10 won-lost record as Bills starter: 2-7

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2008 won-lost record as Bengals starter: 4-7-1

Carson Palmer 2008 won-lost record as Bengals starter: 0-4

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2008-10 won-lost record as starter: 12-20-1

Other QBs 2008-10 won-lost record as starter same teams: 2-11

Nope. Sorry. There are just too many talented young QB's in the draft NOT to grab one of them. If Peyton Manning's team is looking to the future, then why shouldn't we? I see no reason to believe that Fitz will ever win a dam thing. -Bring on RG3.

You just made that up. The Jets never had plans to make Smith a 3rd WR. If they did they have kept it a secret until this very day. If anyone was paying attention last year, the Jets primarily used Smith as a kick returner, because that's what he was good at. He was rarely used as a WR and essentially never as a passer.

Look it up.... they had lost Braylon Edwards,Jerricho Cotchery, and they let Brad smith go because of the injury and it made since salary wise....

Edited by EldaBillsFan