[closed]Pouah : Mr. Integrity

Ok so Jets NT Pouha did take offense to Steevie's TD celebration. Here's a quote:

"Us being from New York, we like to hold ourselves to integrity..."

Really ? Does throwing an opponent to the ground well after the whistle count as integrity ?

Seems like 'Integrity' depends on situations. At least Steevie's celebration (which I didn't think much of) couldn't have put someone on IR.

Marc in Montréal

:)

Edited by Marc in MontrÈal

Ok so Jets NT Pouha did take offense to Steevie's TD celebration. Here's a quote:

"Us being from New York, we like to hold ourselves to integrity..."

Really ? Does throwing an opponent to the ground well after the whistle count as integrity ?

Seems like 'Integrity' depends on situations. At least Steevie's celebration (which I didn't think much of) couldn't have put someone on IR.

Marc in Montréal

:)

Yes cause I think of integrity when looking at the entire Jets organization all the way to their fans. Boisterous, loud mouth, goons the whole lot. Sanchez is dating a 17yr old, Rex Ryan tells fans to F off and the late play by Pouha on CJ which wasn't called obviously are very high levels of integrity. Don't forget last year their coach on the sideline who tripped a player as he came out of bounds.

I hate everything Jets, but once again they get the last laugh and sweep us another season.