Tashard Choice is a Bill

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My draft would be in the following order.

QB- Landry Jones

LB - best pass rusher at spot

LB - best pass rusher at spot

WR - best big physical receiver at spot

OL - ditto

If Landry is not available the we take the next best QB. Im assuming that we will have the 5 th pick.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter And one more waiver claim: Bills claimed former Redskins running back Tashard Choice on waivers today.

Freddie J must be looking bad for the rest of 2011. :sick:

Oh no, another player with a connection to Buddy or Chan? What a freaking surprise, that is all we ever bring in, and so far it hasn't worked worth a crap (Merriman, Thigpen now Choice). Never gonna be successful with this group of clowns.

Williams Wood and Jackson. Our 3 best players. Throw in McGee arguably still in the top 8 on the roster. Also Johnson has been gimpy. Who is the left that's healthy.

That is sad, when a aged corner who really can't cover much anymore or stay healthy is still a top 8 on a roster, and he probably was too. :censored:

i never understood why choice didnt get a shot at lead back for the boys, whenever he played he seemed to produce before this season

Yah he was the first guy in I don't know how many games to get 100 yards on the Steelers a few years ago - I thought he would get some more snaps after that.

I also had no idea he was ever realeased & signed by Washington.