I can't wait for the game on Sunday. As Bart Scott would say: CANT

ThurmasThoman

After this thursday, it's christmas time.

the tree goes up, the decorations come out, the snow starts hitting the ground, and guess what?

6 weeks left in this roller coaster year in the NFL, and our buffalo bills are not only a game back from the wild card, but still in play for the division crown.

You think it's gonna take 11 wins to get the 6 seed? You think the rest of the AFC is that much better than us?

Tell that to the 6-4 bengals, losers of 2 in a row, fading fast, and likely to be without AJ Green again this weekend, Dalton's only real target.

Tell that to the 5-5 jets, who right now are ready to fire rex and ship sanchez out of town for a 7th rounder.

Tell that to the titans, 5-5, losers of 4 of their last 6.

It's the mark of middling teams in a conference to have more holes in their roster than pro-bowlers, more questions than answers, and as a bills fan, we're right in the thick of it.

The difference? we're rebuilding, those other teams have peaked.

We have fred jackson, we have stevie johnson, we have fitz.

WHO KNOWS what the next 6 weeks hold for us. Hell, from where I'm sitting, looks like 4 more wins gets ANY of those teams in.

So, do you like our odds?

can we beat the titans at home? i say yes.

can we beat the dolphins at home? again, i say yes.

so thats 2 wins, maybe 2 more gets us in the playoffs.

2 wins out of games at the jets, at the chargers, hosting the broncos and at new england?

if we beat the jets this weekend, suddenly our playoff chances start looking real, real good.

i wonder if seattle fans were pissed when they got in at 7-9 and upset the defending super bowl champions in their house?

stop worrying about ralphs checking account.

stop worrying about if nix has a plan.

stop worrying about firing gaily.

stop worrying about voiding fitzs contract.

is my head up my ass? yeah, definitely. but i don't care. it's winter time, and EVEN IF WE LOSE THIS WEEK, we're playing meaningful football in december.

you gave up? well, im sorry to hear that. me? im counting down the hours til sunday.

a nation counting us out, vegas counting us out, espn analysts counting us out.

feels like an upset brewing to me.