3rd and 10 -- 7 yard hook

miserable_fan

Last week I expressed my displeasure with regards to the deep plays on 4th and short. Well, I guess I got my wish cause I didn't see that happen this afternoon.

However, I am seeing alot of short plays on 3rd down that wouldn't get us to the yard sticks. I felt a little bit of deja vu, as this took me back to the Jauron days. Even if we make the grab, the corners will tackle our receivers instantaneously.

Please comment with regards to this trend -- if you see it, or even if you disagree with me. Most balls were dropped, tipped, intercepted or incomplete anyway, but this terrible playcalling/decision making has been driving me crazy as of late.

And the piss-poor defensive calling and execution goes without saying... Nothing new there.

Last week I expressed my displeasure with regards to the deep plays on 4th and short. Well, I guess I got my wish cause I didn't see that happen this afternoon.

However, I am seeing alot of short plays on 3rd down that wouldn't get us to the yard sticks. I felt a little bit of deja vu, as this took me back to the Jauron days. Even if we make the grab, the corners will tackle our receivers instantaneously.

Please comment with regards to this trend -- if you see it, or even if you disagree with me. Most balls were dropped, tipped, intercepted or incomplete anyway, but this terrible playcalling/decision making has been driving me crazy as of late.

And the piss-poor defensive calling and execution goes without saying... Nothing new there.

Totally agree...Noticed that today as well...The INT to Nelson was a perfect example...What a joke... B-)