Merry Christmas TBD'ers

njsue

Hope everything good happens for you guys in the upcoming new year that didnt happen this current year.

Thank you to all those who thought of me to send a christmas card. :devil:

God Bless and be safe on your holiday traveling.

I have been a little remiss in getting my holiday cards out this year.  Does anyone know of a good discount holiday card website?

Thanks in advance everyone.

176162[/snapback]

Will I get partial credit if I know the answer?

Awwwww!  Thanks, Q.  So, did you like the photo of the two, as my very own Psycho Ward 86 would call them, 'furry children'?

176096[/snapback]

I just love animals. They are so sweet. When are you & lisa going to have a real baby?

Hope everything good happens for you guys in the upcoming new year that didnt happen this current year.

Thank you to all those who thought of me to send a christmas card. :D

God Bless and be safe on your holiday traveling.

176078[/snapback]

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Happy New Year and hopefully playoffs and a win!!!!

I sent about 10 wallers a christmas cards. Only special people will ever get a card from me.

GO DREW & RB? & WR'S & THE VERY VERY VERY STOUT MIGHTY D BRING US THE PLAYOFFS FOR CHRISTMAS.

176091[/snapback]

were is my card?

Merry Christmas to All.

I am off to do some last minute shopping! (Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment)

Astro

Who To Watch in The Bowl Games

176483[/snapback]

I am doing my tomorrow since I am off. Only buying gift cards for my mother & brother. But, have to go to petco for my brothers lab onyx. He has to open his own presents that I get for him every year. Like new squeaky toys & pigs ears.