Coy Wire Charity Chritmas Party

buffalomike

Where: Flappy's on the corner of Delaware and Chippewa ( the old Red Room)

Get your lazy asses down there ...its for charity. Brad Riter will be ringing the cowbell from 7-10. At 10 live music starts with Alun Piggins and the Quitters from toronto, then Tom Sartori and then the vocal stylings of Jeremy Hoyle and the Strictly Hip. Lots of Buffalo Bills players....this summers event had Travis , Willis, Jonas Jennings, Josh Reed, Eric Moulds, Josh Stamer and last years christmas party had at least half of the team including Drew Bledsoe, AVP ,Lawyer Milloy....etc.

http://www.wgr550.com/calendar/coywire.php

I think Brad will be doing "Feats of Strength" on this, Festivus, of days.

176029[/snapback]

Fantastic recognition of the true date of festivus.

if anyone goes and sees willis there dancing, let him know that we're onto him, so he better play sunday.

I'd go, but I went to the fundraiser in Sept at Mickey Rats (awesome time) and the team proceeded to lose their first 4 games. I don't want to jinx them again. Although seeing all those players - Wire, Moorman, Dorenbos, McGahee, Henry, Jennings, Milloy, et al - in such a normal setting was great. But alas I don't want to jinx the boys again!

I'd go, but I went to the fundraiser in Sept at Mickey Rats (awesome time) and the team proceeded to lose their first 4 games.  I don't want to jinx them again.  Although seeing all those players - Wire, Moorman, Dorenbos, McGahee, Henry, Jennings, Milloy, et al - in such a normal setting was great.  But alas I don't want to jinx the boys again!

176539[/snapback]

Dude, I don't think the losing streak had anything to do with your presence at a Charity event. That doesn't anger the Gridiron Gods in the least.

it was a great time down there last night. J.P. Losman, Lawyer Milloy, Coy Wire, Rod Trafford , Trey Teague, Pierson Prioleau and Terrence McGee were all in attendance as well as Howard Simon, the Bulldog and Brad Riter. (for those wondering)

177130[/snapback]

Also there... Josh Stamer, Jabari Greer, Justin Bannan, Jeremy White, and Bandettes in Santa suits. I liked that part.

Alan Pigguns couldn't make it down from Toronto because of the weather, but when he does play in town, he's worth checking out.

Thanks to all who attended.

Also there... Josh Stamer, Jabari Greer, Justin Bannan, Jeremy White, and Bandettes in Santa suits. I liked that part.

Alan Pigguns couldn't make it down from Toronto because of the weather, but when he does play in town, he's worth checking out.

Thanks to all who attended.

Did you play any Cowbell??? Preform any "Feats of Strength"????