Just Win Against Miami

BuffaloBaumer

Beating Miami and losing to the Jets puts them at 6-5. Losing to Miami puts a nail in the coffin once again before we even hit December. Just act like you can play in the NFL again before the nightmare that is going to take place in NJ. After that, who knows what could happen with TN, SD, MI and Den.

If the Bills win against Miami they will be back in the playoff hunt. I think at this point with the AFC West likely not spawning a wildcard team and the AFC South not having one either. That leaves the wildcards as being out of the AFC North and AFC East. Now the North is playing well right now but if the Bengals collapse it opens up the East to get a spot.

Take care of business against the Fins and see where the chips fall. The Jets whooped us but they aren't impossible for us to beat even away. Lets just get this big win and see what lies ahead.

i'll bite

based on any evidence or just your gut? I DONT TRUST GUTS.

C'mon man, thinking doesn't require evidence...just a brain.

Anyways, I like this thought and will go with it. I pray that they figure stuff out because, as awesome as we looked early on, we have looked just the opposite in these last two losses.

Duh winning!

I think Bills get on another roll, and surprise us.

Nah. From what I have seen of the Bills playing recently,I think Miami will beat us.The Bills have far too many injuries to be able to win.Miami is a solid team. I believe our season is on the brink of total collapse,

C'mon man, thinking doesn't require evidence...just a brain.

Anyways, I like this thought and will go with it. I pray that they figure stuff out because, as awesome as we looked early on, we have looked just the opposite in these last two losses.

oh yeah, he did say think.

i just thought he know something that i didnt.

Nah. From what I have seen of the Bills playing recently,I think Miami will beat us.The Bills have far too many injuries to be able to win.Miami is a solid team. I believe our season is on the brink of total collapse,

+1

Could not have said it better.

I think the team's effort in the last two weeks isn't reflective of the team. Nor is the 5-2 start, its somewhere in between. I think this game is far from a slam dunk but the Bills can hopefully put up some points and play respectable D that can get a turnover or two.