Tales from California

DaveinElma

Let's not dismiss his ideas hastily. We could extend his theories to energy and become self sufficient. We could burn coal to produce electricity to power the trains that deliver the coal to the plant. Voila! Problem solved. How do you nominate someone for the Nobel Prize? Afterall, lesser persons have received one for less.

Why even bother? Just have the government create the electricity and distribute it to the people, then tax them a portion of the electricity they use so you can distribute it to the people...you'll NEVER run out! And it's green!

Why even bother? Just have the government create the electricity and distribute it to the people, then tax them a portion of the electricity they use so you can distribute it to the people...you'll NEVER run out! And it's green!

This kind of free thinking is what is needed on Capitol Hill. This bouncing things off of each other really produces results. If we could only come up with a slogan that we could put on a bumper sticker our transformation would be complete.

I think I got it......................

"Results We Can Believe In"

This kind of free thinking is what is needed on Capitol Hill. This bouncing things off of each other really produces results. If we could only come up with a slogan that we could put on a bumper sticker our transformation would be complete.

I think I got it......................

"Results We Can Believe In"

Thank God we wised up and voted for a Conservative majority.