Relax...... we still be the Patriots!!!!!!

WNY

You all are a bunch of Milly Mugings! Did you guys and (gals)think we were going to be in second place after nine weeks? Give me a break. Life isn't that bad. Did you all watch other games. Look at the Lions, Browns, Rams, Cardinals (though they won),Panthers, etc. They are pathetic. At least I can watch the Bills, hoping they with score. Even though it was 34-7.

I live in Arizona, from Springville, NY. The Cardinals are pathetic, they won, but are pathetic. We have fans, potential, and a reason to Billieve. Life isn't worth being down and out. Just enjoy what you have. You'll know what I talking about. The BILLS are everything to me, and I watched the game with some Cowboy fans, and they started saying it's looking like the Superbowl games from the past. Funny and true. This team could make it to the playoffs, but I doubt it.

Let's wait and see what happens. We are going in the right direction. Patients is a pain in the ass!

Welcome to being a BUFFALO FAN! (Though I know you all are, but not all of you!)

Big Deal, its about the Superbowl and the playoffs. Are we supposed to be happy that we beat the Pats when the Jets gave the League the blueprints to beat us? If we don't become a more physical we won't win many more games.

"We did a good job in the secondary of going out and challenging their receivers," Jets safety Jim Leonhard said. "That was one thing we saw on film, teams kind of playing them a little soft and let them do what they wanted to do."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article622190.ece

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian