Why the Bills will NOT make the playoffs...

Bossman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I have never seen such abuse for one person stating their feelings about this team, on this board. Because we are all Bills fans does that mean we HAVE to be positive 100% of the time. How many people in NE think their team has no flaws after being B word-slapped by the crappy-ass Phins. Everyone has their own opinions and deserves to state them. Freedom of Speech, right? If you don't agree with Bossman or ICE or whoever the hell it is, then don't waste your breath.

My 2 cents, I somewhat agree with Bossman in the fact that we cannot continue to rely on our D/ST to pull our hapless O out of the crapper every week.

Just a hypothetical here...say our playoff hopes come down to us beating Pitt and Pitt just so happens to shut down our ST and move the rock against our D. Now we have to rely on DB to win the game seeing how we may not have a 100% RB on the field. Let's say DB chokes and craps himself losing the game for us. THen how many of you will be here defending him??? Yes he is still a Bill, and we are Bills fans, but earlier in the season when he couldn't tie his own cleats without help, everyone on this board was calling for him to ride pine and for JP to start. Go back and check how many "Time to start JP" threads were out there. I remember seeing one that said an injured JP is better than a healthy DB at this point.

Bottom line, if our playoff hopes rely on DB and we lose, everyone will be calling for JP to start next year and you all know it. I am psyched about our chances with DB and hope like hell we make it, but I also will not be shocked if our O comes up short in our attempted playoff run.

Go Bills, go DB, get healthy Willie Mac and you're allright by not being afraid to state your feelings on this board Bossman.

Merry F-ing Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering when "Bosswoman" was going to reply to his incorrect ruling on Spike's "legal" pass interference play?

I think the majority of the posters are intelligent people with some cheerleaders thrown in there....but whether you are armchair QB or Peter King, many intelligent people say this team is playing some good football. And good football is just as important on all three teams - DEF, OFF, and ST. A big downfall to Greg Williams and Wade Phillips, was not spending enough time on ST.

Lastly, while the OFF is not the most exciting, I would gladly watch it all season for a Super Bowl win; much like the Ravens did it a few years ago with D and ST and an OK offense.