Phil Simms on the "Suck for Luck" campaigns

Hplarrm

While modern TV sets no longer have those vertical and horizontal control knobs, I'm pretty sure they still have volume controls. Heck, I think you can mute the sound altogether these days.

GO BILLS!!!

Umfortunately there is a difference between a game shot for and produced for use of an announcer and a game presented with better use of graphics and occaisional use of an analyst to explain replay aituations and other significant game actions where the on field activity is not sufficient to show what is happening.

Do you nor agee that simply turning the sound down (and also thus losing any crowd noise or reaction) is a completely different thing than I am proposwing?

Sugggesting simply turning down Dan Dierdirf amd his blather while still a great idea, to simply suggest this as a reasomable alternative simply is silly.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were making the playoffs and Luck is awesome but definitely prefer winning over luck.

Reasonably hopeful but uncertain on the first part ((I have that unreasonable fan faith but 10+ times burned has slowed me down a bit) but +1 agreed on the second point!