Could the Bills be...

BuckeyeBill

The Buffalo Bills have beaten strong teams (New England, Philadelphia, and Oakland). They are undefeated at home (does Toronto count as home?) and their only two losses were losses by three points apiece. The losses were away games and easily could have been won. Also, their losses were to two potential playoff teams (check out their records) that had strong defenses and Quarterbacks who happened to have awesome days passing the ball.

The Bills are playing consistently well, regardless of their injuries. Fred Jackson is playing better than any back in the league right now (sorry AP) and FitzMagic is magical. Even though their weaknesses (passing D) have been exploited by some of the best teams in the league (NE, PHI), their strengths have turned such games into victories.

Green Bay looks amazing and unstoppable... but I would say the Bills can beat any other team in the league right now. Especially if/when they get healthy... we could be looking at one of the elite teams in the league.

while Im generally pessimistic and think thats crazy to say (because being a life long bills fan does that to you), I think you could be right...weve had an incredibly difficult schedule, dominated some teams, came from behind against some teams, held on to leads against some teams, and lost to two playoff-hunt teams...offense ranks as one of best units in league in almost every category and the defense MIGHT be putting it together

If we beat the Jets and Boys' I think this discussion you have started here becomes a national topic/story (for better or worse)

I'd like to say yes, but I believe the Steelers are #2, and a good argument can be made for the Patriots at #3 (yeah, I know the Bills beat them).

How I see it (based on neutral site game): (I think GB is only consensus slot, and could make a good case for #2 through #5).

1. Green Bay

2. Pittsburgh

3. New England

4. Buffalo

5. San Francisco

Then I think you could flip a coin for the rest of the Top 10.

- Detroit

- Giants

- Jets

- Bengals

- Texans