MCCAIN..AWESOME SPEECH

John McCain is out for one man: John McCain. Since he became a politician, he always has been and always will be. He is one of the more clever bastards around, because he has managed to come across as independent a lot. But he is a slimeball as much as any of them from either side. Take it for what it's worth, but I lived long enough in AZ to know him, and know a lot of people that worked with him and against him in Arizona politics. He is as self-serving as it gets in politics.

Just as an example, a couple months ago he just tried to screw a lot of his constituents out of a lot of money and a lot of business and a perfect solution to a major problem at Luke Air Force Base for the ONLY reason that he wanted his name in the paper as the guy who saved it, even though he screwed both sides and didnt do a damn thing for anyone. In fact, he tried to stop a deal that everyone on both sides wanted. Then made everyone come beg him to give his public support. Nice guy that McCain.

13643[/snapback]

What he said.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
People forget McCain's past, here's a reminder of this Keating boy:

http://www.realchange.org/mccain.htm

13653[/snapback]

You DARE compare McCain to the REST of these fools, who have done MUCH WORSE?? As far as I am concerned, veterans groups these days are embarassing the military when they come out and accuse people of things without any legitimate proof. I can't believe people are capable of stooping that low!

Read books of accounts by former POW's that were written after the war, long before the days McCain became a national figure, and you'll get the real truth, the undoctored story. My personal favorite is a POW book written by Jim Mulligan.