Anybody know how I screwed up Mozilla Firefox?

bbb

I leaned against my keyboard last night and must hit some keys, so now it takes up the whole screen. If I do ctr-esc, I can see the taskbar and start button, but then it goes away. I also can't see the top bars - like the file, edit, etc. line...............Is there some button I can push to get it back to normal?

I tried googling it and the answers seem more complicated than what I think I would need. (I've done similar things before where I've hit one wrong button, and need to just find out what it was and now reverse it).

I leaned against my keyboard last night and must hit some keys, so now it takes up the whole screen. If I do ctr-esc, I can see the taskbar and start button, but then it goes away. I also can't see the top bars - like the file, edit, etc. line...............Is there some button I can push to get it back to normal?

I tried googling it and the answers seem more complicated than what I think I would need. (I've done similar things before where I've hit one wrong button, and need to just find out what it was and now reverse it).

On the main forum, the display for this post is "Anybody know how I screwed..."

And I just wanted to let you know how severely disappointed I am.

On the main forum, the display for this post is "Anybody know how I screwed..."

And I just wanted to let you know how severely disappointed I am.

Disappointed in what? And, you're saying that this on the main Bills forum??

Oh, I get what you're saying now!

Unfortunately, all I'm screwing lately is Firefox!