Just like the 90's

HARCO186

While watching the game one thing I noticed that should be brought up. No one stopped playing. The fan base here is worse than the "Bickering Bills" though. The Bills are and have been prdeicted to win just 5 games. The fans are saying get a a franchsie QB, the Defense Sucks Blah Blah Blah.........

They never stopped playing. Yes they gave up yardage and yes no pass rush, yes the line gave up sacks, yes Fitz screwed up...........

These guys aren't even suppose to be a 500 team now and they are suppose to be fighting for Luck in next years draft. They played a great game for a loss and if you watched, you can see it in not only Fitz's eyes but just about everyone elses. They tried and came up short. They have a bye week and then will get much needed rest and will come back strong. I do not much care for the negatives but after this game can see them going 12-4 on the season. That's right 12-4 on the year. I've always said 8-9 and anything better would be a great year. Now I'm saying I see them going 12-4 because this team has something you just can't judge and I watched in them during the lost. That's called Heart and they have that and will get much better. GO BILLS!!!! Like Marv always said and those 90 Bills USED TO HAVE IT POSTED!

"FIGHT ON, MY MEN,"

"I am hurt, but I am not slain;

I'll lay me down and bleed a while,

And then I'll rise and fight again.”