To Summarize The Current Thoughts on the Bills

Casey D

I agree we are fortunate to have Fitz a lot of teams would take what we have working on offense right now. That said, you always want to look to get better and there are guys around the league that make "all the throws" fairly easily. Like I said I support Fitzy (although he did piss me off yesterday), but there are QBs who throw it better. Miss read the D, get hit, get pressured all day, have to push it b/c you are down....there are a million reasons I can accept to get over INTs but I HATE when guys just throw it crappy and Fitzy does that as much as anyone that is a legit starting QB. It's annoying, that's all.

JP Losman and Trent Edwards can make all the throws, as could Russell, Harrington, Carr Leaf, etc. They are also all unemployed because they can't play QB at the NFL level, which has about 10% to do with arm strength and 90% to do with brains, heart, and leadership. That's why Fitz is, and will continue to be, a very good NFL QB and lots of first round QBs are busts.

terrible thread is terrible...

Seriously, they lost by 3 on the road to a good team. We have a lot of injuries at the moment and still could have won this game. Fitz threw 2 bad passes... it happens.

That's kind of the point of the thread.