Wow Schopp and Bulldog are stupid.

FreakPop

Then we either stop them or we don't, worse case, we go into overtime. I'd throw to Stevie Johnson any time he has single coverage.

Well imho stopping them wasn't going to happen, so the Giants score a TD and it's right back to the same situation, a tie game. What would a TD right then have really accomplished? The key to yesterday and that situation in particular was to shorten the game for the Giants offense. Sorry your to thick to see that.

Well imho stopping them wasn't going to happen, so the Giants score a TD and it's right back to the same situation, a tie game. What would a TD right then have really accomplished? The key to yesterday and that situation in particular was to shorten the game for the Giants offense. Sorry your to thick to see that.

No I'm not thick, what you fail to see is that the Giants defense chose to single up with our best wide receiver while we were in scoring range late in the game. To not try to make that play is a defeatist decision.

No I'm not thick, what you fail to see is that the Giants defense chose to single up with our best wide receiver while we were in scoring range late in the game. To not try to make that play is a defeatist decision.

I'm still trying to figure out what 'your to' means. But it's pretty easy to see a team that can easily score 7 in 4minutes has very little chance of scoring 3 in 2-3minutes. I'm actually surprised the Giants didn't let us score on purpose.

I'm still trying to figure out what 'your to' means. But it's pretty easy to see a team that can easily score 7 in 4minutes has very little chance of scoring 3 in 2-3minutes. I'm actually surprised the Giants didn't let us score on purpose.

"Your to"? Unless you quoted the wrong post, I don't get it?

"Your to" is butchered English for You're too....you already knew that though I'm sure. :rolleyes:

There is only one answer regarding those 2 D bags... STOP LISTENING TO THEM! I enjoy good, intelligent sports talk shows, something that WGR has very, very rarely offered. The city of Buffalo and Bills fans everywhere deserves better. You guys know what? By constantly commenting on their lousy show you make them winners. Thats because that lets the station know that people are listening. They could care less if people agree or disagree... as long as they can show people are listening they make their advertising dollars, and those 2 can spout any worthless, acid opinions they want. I have totally stopped listening to that show and feel so much better for it. I would love for them to be out of a job and out of Buffalo. If people stop listening... it'll happen!!!!!