Houston @ Jags is everything

nodnarb

Am I the only one that sees this happening?

-Jets losing the rest of the way (NE needs a win, and @ St Louis might be for division or at least playoffs for the Rams)

-Balt losing to Pitt (Pitt really wants to knock them out of the playoffs)

-Jags winning out (They are on a roll)

-Denver losing at least once (They aren't)

-Buffalo wins out

Buffalo and Jags are in.

Anyone?  Anyone?

173822[/snapback]

I'm in. I'm starting to think that might be the way we get in too.

Am I the only one that sees this happening?

-Jets losing the rest of the way (NE needs a win, and @ St Louis might be for division or at least playoffs for the Rams)

-Balt losing to Pitt (Pitt really wants to knock them out of the playoffs)

-Jags winning out (They are on a roll)

-Denver losing at least once (They aren't)

-Buffalo wins out

Buffalo and Jags are in.

Anyone?  Anyone?

173822[/snapback]

I can definitely see that IF Denver loses to Tennessee, because they're not losing to the Colts.

I do agree the Jets can lose to the Rams though. A healthy Bulger without Abraham chasing him? Holt & Bruce can cut up their secondary with good pass protection; hopefully get an early lead and take Martin out of the game.

The football gods are setting a table that looks pretty bleak for the Bills. The Jags are favored to win out. They are playing two teams that are out of it and have not played consistently. Those 2 minutes in our week 1 matchup is about to Rosen the party.

The Jets will lose to NE and beat STL, finishing 11-5.

The Ravens will lose to Pitt this weekend, so they'll be done.

The Bills will finish 10-6.

The Broncos will lose to Indy, so they'll be done.

The only thing that can get us in with the Jets is one Jags loss. They will be pumped to win at home. They'll get it. Can they beat the hapless and distracted Raiders?

You bet.

We could use some voodoo experts, folks.

173275[/snapback]

I disagree. Your looking at this the wrong way. I'd MUCH rather have the Jags play two teams that are still playing VERY hard (did you see last weeks games Texans & Raiders games?) than some team that has already made the playoffs and is sitting their starters and treating it like an exhibition game. The Texans and Raiders are real live teams for us to count on them to putting out the effort to win the game. If Arizona can take out the Vikings last season then the Jags can be taken out this year.