Playoff Optimism

shadowdog69

I've heard some negative talk bout the bills chances of making the playoffs so i thought about all the positives of their chances.

Jax - They're home this week against Houston, but the texans did knock Jacksonville off earlier in the season. Next week they're on the road in Oakland, which beat Denver earlier this year, and lost to San Diego by less than a touch down. In the black hole, last game of the year, this team should show up. Sure it would've been nice if Green Bay beat them, but I can still see one upset here.

Baltimore - They're in Pittsburg this week. With Pit having the chance to lock up first place in the AFC, I think the steelers should come out flying, and not want to have to win in Buffalo the last week to seal first place. Let's hope that happens, because the last week they r home to Miami. Although the dolphins have had a terrible year, they r playing better latly and beat New England Monday night. I'm sure Miami will still play hard. Hopefully Pit will take care of them sunday.

Denver - Talk about a team falling a part. I think even at home to a disapointing Tenesee team there could be trouble. Billy Volek will light up that secondary. He's auditioning for a starting job. The last week they're in Indy. Although Indy may have not much to play for, at home, they're still gonna come and play hard. Hopefully Denver keeps sliding.

NY Jets - I still don't think they're in yet. Since Buffalo has the tie breaker, i could see new york lose out. First they're home to New England, which is always tough. But the Pats just lost to Miami and should take it out on the Jets. Remember, New England isn't gaurenteed that bye yet. The last week, they're on the road in St.Louis who i know just lost to arizona. But if they're fighting for their playoff lives and is at home, then the right St. Louis team will hopefully show up.

Buffalo - We've got San Fran, who we can't overlook, but obviously should beat. If Pitts wins in Baltimore, then they should be resting most of their starters in Buffalo on the final week.

Cheers for a chance at the playoffs at Christmas!!

I've heard some negative talk bout the bills chances of making the playoffs so i thought about all the positives of their chances.

Jax - They're home this week against Houston, but the texans did knock Jacksonville off earlier in the season.  Next week they're on the road in Oakland, which beat Denver earlier this year, and lost to San Diego by less than a touch down.  In the black hole, last game of the year, this team should show up.  Sure it would've been nice if Green Bay beat them, but I can still see one upset here.

Baltimore - They're in Pittsburg this week.  With Pit having the chance to lock up first place in the AFC, I think the steelers should come out flying, and not want to have to win in Buffalo the last week to seal first place.  Let's hope that happens, because the last week they r home to Miami.  Although the dolphins have had a terrible year, they r playing better latly and beat New England Monday night.  I'm sure Miami will still play hard.  Hopefully Pit will take care of them sunday.

Denver - Talk about a team falling a part.  I think even at home to a disapointing Tenesee team there could be trouble.  Billy Volek will light up that secondary.  He's auditioning for a starting job. The last week they're in Indy.  Although Indy may have not much to play for, at home, they're still gonna come and play hard. Hopefully Denver keeps sliding.

NY Jets - I still don't think they're in yet.  Since Buffalo has the tie breaker, i could see new york lose out.  First they're home to New England, which is always tough.  But the Pats just lost to Miami and should take it out on the Jets.  Remember, New England isn't gaurenteed that bye yet.  The last week, they're on the road in St.Louis who i know just lost to arizona.  But if they're fighting for their playoff lives and is at home, then the right St. Louis team will hopefully show up.

Buffalo - We've got San Fran, who we can't overlook, but obviously should beat.  If Pitts wins in Baltimore, then they should be resting most of their starters in Buffalo on the final week.

172893[/snapback]

Well None of this matters unless we ourselves win out but to set something straight

Denver is away this week @ Tenn. Home next week vs Indy. I don't see denver winning another game btw. We're probably not gonna catch the jets, so the team I'd be concerned about is the jags. For Our playoff sakes lets just hope denver/jax/ravens/jets all lose their next two games and we win ours

Well None of this matters unless we ourselves win out but to set something straight

Denver is away this week @ Tenn. Home next week vs Indy. I don't see denver winning another game btw.  We're probably not gonna catch the jets, so the team I'd be concerned about is the jags. For Our playoff sakes lets just hope denver/jax/ravens/jets all lose their next two games and we win ours

172915[/snapback]

Hey, if they all lose their last two games, we only need to beat the 49ers to win a playoff spot...

Not likely, I know, but I hadn't thought of that until now; we *don't* have to winout, there's a 0.00001% chance we could make it with just a win over the 49ers.

Ok, back to reality. :blink:

CW

Jax - They're home this week against Houston, but the texans did knock Jacksonville off earlier in the season.  Next week they're on the road in Oakland, which beat Denver earlier this year, and lost to San Diego by less than a touch down.  In the black hole, last game of the year, this team should show up.  Sure it would've been nice if Green Bay beat them, but I can still see one upset here.

Baltimore - They're in Pittsburg this week.  With Pit having the chance to lock up first place in the AFC, I think the steelers should come out flying, and not want to have to win in Buffalo the last week to seal first place.  Let's hope that happens, because the last week they r home to Miami.  Although the dolphins have had a terrible year, they r playing better latly and beat New England Monday night.  I'm sure Miami will still play hard.  Hopefully Pit will take care of them sunday.

Denver - Talk about a team falling a part.  I think even at home to a disapointing Tenesee team there could be trouble.  Billy Volek will light up that secondary.  He's auditioning for a starting job. The last week they're in Indy.  Although Indy may have not much to play for, at home, they're still gonna come and play hard. Hopefully Denver keeps sliding.

NY Jets - I still don't think they're in yet.  Since Buffalo has the tie breaker, i could see new york lose out.  First they're home to New England, which is always tough.  But the Pats just lost to Miami and should take it out on the Jets.  Remember, New England isn't gaurenteed that bye yet.  The last week, they're on the road in St.Louis who i know just lost to arizona.  But if they're fighting for their playoff lives and is at home, then the right St. Louis team will hopefully show up.

Buffalo - We've got San Fran, who we can't overlook, but obviously should beat.  If Pitts wins in Baltimore, then they should be resting most of their starters in Buffalo on the final week.

172893[/snapback]

gR8 INFO... That would be the best Christmas present!