For all you crackers who hate the NBA

Kelly the Dog

The Rockets are mediocre, their getting fat off the NBA bottom feeders.

They NEED a point guard, Ward, Sura, and Lue are not going to get it done. As for Yao he's not even in the top five center's in the game.How can you say he's as good as Shaq. He's soft and too nice a guy, another Bradley. Bring back Bokie off ir.

174236[/snapback]

They do have average at best point guards, but that's nothing new for the franchise. For many years, even back to the Ralph Sampson-Akeem Olajuwon "Twin Towers" days, they never had a strong point guard to lead them, and they suffered because of it. Not until they got Kenny Smith did they have a decent point guard there.

Yao is, with the exception of his rebounding, a solid center. As I said before, rebounding is the key for being an effective center though. Until he gets stronger on the boards, he'll never take the step forward to being among the best. Besides that, considering his shooting ability (especially from the free throw line), passing ability, defense, and mental toughness (he has NEVER backed down from playing any of the top centers and has always given them trouble, Shaq included), he's right up there with any of the top centers now.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when the Clippers move back to Buffalo and call themselves the Braves, I'll watch the NBA.  Until then........rat's ass.

:D

172955[/snapback]

I agree. After what the NBA owners did to Buffalo and the Braves, I lost interest. Every time there is a franchise shift there are some fans that give up. I used to stay up late listening to the Sabres on one radio and the Braves on another. The Braves had avery competitive team but after selling off the players and moving the team, it was later revealed that the NBA owners had plotted to move the team to San Diego.

If I watch basketball it is the NCAA tournament.

dont know about the cracker comment, i assume your a racist. next to football, dependin on the teams playin basketballs the only other sport i watch. i try to catch every cavs games that comes on since james is so damn raw, hes capable of droppin 40+ everytime with 10 assists. some teams are just all out boring to watch, like the spurs for example.

Watch my boys the Phoenix Suns play. They're exciting as hell. Nash is a fantastic floor general and passer. Great fundamentals for those who say there is no such thing anymore. They try like hell. They run and gun and dunk and shoot threes and throw wild passes and are still unselfish. Joe Johnson is a complete player. Amare is an animal. Marion can still sky and outrebound almost everyone even though he's a skinny 6'7". They are really an exciting, young, ball busting, fun team to watch. (And I ain't no bandwagonner, been a huge Suns fan for 21 years and suffered through a lot of crappy seasons, including the last several).

172816[/snapback]

Right now they have the best record. But San Antonio still seems to have the better team in a seven game series.

it was later revealed that the NBA owners had plotted to move the team to San Diego.

If I watch basketball it is the NCAA tournament.

176535[/snapback]

and the NBA lawyer in charge of the proceedings to move the Braves to San Diego? None other than present NBA commissioner Dave Stern.

So the NBA can go :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: itself.

:lol: