Bills Vs. Eagles Week 5 Breakdown

welcome to Week Five. How can you not get fired up about this game? The weather forecast is predicting lots of sun, with temperatures in the high seventies to low eighties. Both the Eagles and Bills are coming off tough losses to the underdogs from Week Four and it will be exciting to see both of these teams fight as they try get back on the right track. Both teams have high-powered offenses capable of scoring well over 30 points a game, not to mention it’s been eight years since the exciting Michael Vick has paid a visit to the Ralph.

You can read the rest of my article here: http://www.buddynixon.com/game-coverage/blakes-breakdown-eagles-fly-into-buffalo-for-nfl-week-5

Please share your comments and opinions! As a Journalism major I appreciate all feedback!

Thanks and Go Bills!

You can read the rest of my article here: http://www.buddynixo...-for-nfl-week-5

Please share your comments and opinions! As a Journalism major I appreciate all feedback!

Thanks and Go Bills!

Hey Blake, nice article - nicely written and I think you took a step up in the quality of your analysis this week.

If the goal is to present a somewhat balanced analysis, one might mention the fact that the Iggles are leading the league in sacks with 15, and that while our OL has been close to the top of the league (2nd in the league in sacks given up with 2, and 10th in the league with QB hits - they'd be better yet if some late hits were flagged), starting LT (Bell) is out and leaving his shoes to be filled by a rookie (Hairston).

It qualifies as a key to the game for Hairston to step up and have a good day. If Hairston doesn't step up and Chan sticks to his pass-happy ways, it will be a long game for Fitz (and we might be seeing Thiggy by halftime)

Edited by Hopeful

You can read the rest of my article here: http://www.buddynixon.com/game-coverage/blakes-breakdown-eagles-fly-into-buffalo-for-nfl-week-5

Thanks and Go Bills!

The most interesting thing about this game is how badly both teams need the win for differing reasons. If the Bills lose today this season will have a completely different feel than it did two games ago. They will automatically become just another average going nowhere ho-hum team. There's a gigantic difference in being 4-1 and 3-2. The Eagles' backs are obviously up against the wall.

This looks like a very even matchup. It may be a cliche, but this game will come down to who wants it more in the fourth quarter, just like 90% of the NFL games played this year.

The most interesting thing about this game is how badly both teams need the win for differing reasons. If the Bills lose today this season will have a completely different feel than it did two games ago. They will automatically become just another average going nowhere ho-hum team. There's a gigantic difference in being 4-1 and 3-2. The Eagles' backs are obviously up against the wall.

This looks like a very even matchup. It may be a cliche, but this game will come down to who wants it more in the fourth quarter, just like 90% of the NFL games played this year.

This is gonna be a heck of a game. I hope the Bills come out with a "W"

The 12th man needs to play a part in this game today!

This is gonna be a heck of a game. I hope the Bills come out with a "W"

The 12th man needs to play a part in this game today!

I think the crowd will be more nervous than loud today. I'm expecting the Eagles will have a good amount of success on offense. Hopefully the Bills will match them and be able to run them into the ground in the fourth and win the game.