Man, everybody is picking the Eagles this week!!

The NFC has always been a more physical conferance.This is what is in the back of the minds of those that are making those predictions.

Its hard for me to go against that mindset.Philly is not a 1-3 team.They are dangerous and sudden.

Buffalo will have to play their A+ game this week and next week to have a chance.

In these past few years we have all seen the Bills rise to the compitition i.e. dallas.Lets hope they have the same fire this coming few weeks.

Did you just make that up?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it will probably be a high scoring, close game. But you lost me with the bolded part. Spiller??? He barely sees the field?

Spiller's yards per touch, I think, are higher than Fred's. Plus Spiller is getting passes. Spiller will likely see a decent amount of touches Sunday. So, yep, it is/will be a solid one-two punch. As Chan said, there's only one ball and Fred has been playing so well, and there just hasn't been a lot of circumstances to give Spiller a lot of playing time.

I expect more time coming his way this Sunday against a week run D.

Spiller's yards per touch, I think, are higher than Fred's. Plus Spiller is getting passes. Spiller will likely see a decent amount of touches Sunday. So, yep, it is/will be a solid one-two punch. As Chan said, there's only one ball and Fred has been playing so well, and there just hasn't been a lot of circumstances to give Spiller a lot of playing time.

I expect more time coming his way this Sunday against a week run D.

In the first 4 games Spiller has 13 carries for a total of 94 yards and 4 receptions for a total of 13 yards.

In the first 4 games Fred has 64 carries for a total of 369 yards and 13 receptions for a total of 147 yards.

Yes Spillers yards per carry average are about 1.4 more than Jackson, but Spiller has to few to be statistically meaningful.

It's more like one punch with Spiller giving Fred a breather, at least thus far.

In the first 4 games Spiller has 13 carries for a total of 94 yards and 4 receptions for a total of 13 yards.

In the first 4 games Fred has 64 carries for a total of 369 yards and 13 receptions for a total of 147 yards.

Yes Spillers yards per carry average are about 1.4 more than Jackson, but Spiller has to few to be statistically meaningful.

It's more like one punch with Spiller giving Fred a breather, at least thus far.

Let's split the difference and say it's a one-1/2 punch.

Go Bills.