Bring out yer Dumb

Here we go, it's a loss at the hands of a team most(sans me) thought we should blow out, so I am calling out all the dumb posters who will slam someone in the Bills front office or a few players for the loss. Let's just combine all the garbage to one thread, right here, I'll step aside so you can use this one.

Who should we all hate now? Buddy Nix? Edwards? Merriman? Spiller? Kelsey(still)? Come on, let's hear how bad it is now that the team has lost one, who sucks/can't play/can't draft now?

Let's go!! Get to slamming! For the record, I don't blame this on anyone except the expectations of the media. The smartest of fans who really pay attention to the team's development could see this one coming a mile away. The bengals have a very good defense, and the Bills have a very suspect defense. The fact it came down to a kick was the main reason the spread was only 3.5 points in favor of Cincy. If the refs don't dry dock the Bills on that Stevie catch, the game was pretty much spot on.

It's what happens now that will define this team, and probably the season. I have no idea now what to expect next week, EXCEPT a lot of yards from the Giants running backs, and maybe a slot receiver.

If you believed in the team prior to this loss, hang in there. If you think the team sucks, and are looking to blame someone, or run someone out of town, post your garbage here, this is your stop, so hop off the bandwagon and wait for the next winning streak, before boarding again.

Go Bills faithful.

Edited by McKinleys Curse