Slowing down the Pats O

SWVABillsFan

I look at Welker's size and all and who the Pats have on offense and wonder what ever happened to the bump and run or man-to-man coverage? Put safties over the top and fast taller OLB's can cover te's. 1 thing I know for sure is you have to be old school Raiders and play physical man to man and get you de's and dl and mlb to pressure and hit. It kills me no one tries to stick that pansy Welker, if it was me when I was younger give me him one-on-one and he never gets past the line of scrimmage. Smash mouth play physical. Where did that go?

:worthy:

I look at Welker's size and all and who the Pats have on offense and wonder what ever happened to the bump and run or man-to-man coverage? Put safties over the top and fast taller OLB's can cover te's. 1 thing I know for sure is you have to be old school Raiders and play physical man to man and get you de's and dl and mlb to pressure and hit. It kills me no one tries to stick that pansy Welker, if it was me when I was younger give me him one-on-one and he never gets past the line of scrimmage. Smash mouth play physical. Where did that go?

LOL, have you ever even seen Wes Welker play?

I bet you can throw a football over them mountains.