Bills, Bills everywhere

judman

This success is freaking awesome. Every time I turn on ESPN they are talking Bills within 5 minutes. Almost every website has pics of one of the guys on the main page. Turn on the radio, Bills mentioned within minutes. SI cover?

I have forgotten what this is like. This is different than the 5-0 start a few years ago. This is a better team, that has been beating better teams.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

This success is freaking awesome. Every time I turn on ESPN they are talking Bills within 5 minutes. Almost every website has pics of one of the guys on the main page. Turn on the radio, Bills mentioned within minutes. SI cover?

I have forgotten what this is like. This is different than the 5-0 start a few years ago. This is a better team, that has been beating better teams.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

I'm going to be somewhat surprised if they aren't a regional cover. They've been a huge story, for sure.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

judman, my good fellow, you are spot on. There's just a different feel behind this team. This team is showing the ability to come roaring back when things go bad. That's the single biggest difference. That team in '08 didn't have the fire power to overcome mistakes.