WGR drops the ball

buffalonian

I live in Philly and regularly listen to WGR on line. I tried to listen to the Bills post game on wgr after one of the Bill's greatest wins in a long while. Instead of the post game show, I was confronted with pregame, preseason Sabres commentary. I love the Sabres, and perhaps WGR was under some contractual obligations to talk about the Sabres, but I could not believe what I was hearing. I guess I'll have to listen to 97 Rock and their perpetual commercial breaks from here on out. Sorry to post something negative on an incredible day, but the Buffalo Bills and their fans deserve better. Go Bills!

Edited by buffalonian

WGR did have contractual obligations. Either way, why were you *TRYING* to listen to schopp and the bulldog?

Listen to the 97 rock post game then switch over to Coach Sal.

Good points. I honestly didn't hear them talk about contractual obligations, although I suspected that was the issue. Go Bills. Go Sabres. Go Buffalo!

WGR- the same station that said a mere three weeks ago that "the fitz experiment was cute for a couple games last year, but its time to move on"...seriously...listen to 97 Rock and the real post game. WGR can eat my Schweddy BALLS.

Listen to 97 Rock then switch over to WGR for Coach Sal. He'w worth listening to and hopefully, if he gets support he'll replace the nimrod twins