Cry Brady

Meark

Did anyone catch Brady on the sidelines in part one of "A Football Life" when they were playing the Bills. Anyways.. his voice goes up off the charts and sounds like he is about to cry when he is talking to Bilichick on the sidelines. I started laughing my ass off until they showed the fumble by McKelvin.. Man the Bills had that game if not for the fumble by McKelvin.. :oops::wallbash:

Did anyone catch Brady on the sidelines in part one of "A Football Life" when they were playing the Bills. Anyways.. his voice goes up off the charts and sounds like he is about to cry when he is talking to Bilichick on the sidelines. I started laughing my ass off until they showed the fumble by McKelvin.. Man the Bills had that game if not for the fumble by McKelvin.. :oops::wallbash:

Yup - I saw that and laughed my ass off. If he whines like that to his coach, imagine how he whines to the ref's. He sounded worse than a 5 year old that was just asked to eat a plate of vegetables.

YE OLE caught that. Belichick was criticizing his throws and Brady was defending every one of them with that "OH COME ON DAD!" voice. Sounded like a whiny little kid who was getting grounded.

I saw that as well. Billichek was telling him to 'step into his throw' and Tommy-Boy was making every excuse in the world on why he did what he did. He wouldn't step up and 'own it' ---He sounded like a girl. He's a tool!