Merriman and the "D" showin up Sunday

26TrapDraw

Ok. We know that Tom Terrific gets rattled under pressure. Since New Englands Defense sux monkey nuts there are two ways to approach this pre playoff playoff game. 1) We need to hang points early and often on this suspect pass defense.and 2) SHAWNE MERRIMAN WHERE ARE YOU!?!?! Seriously, mind showing up to the stadium and doing something!?! With a decent pass rush and pressure from the usual cast ( KW,Dareus, and i cant believe i'm sayin it Kelsey) we might just pressure brady into a few costly mistakes. The giants proved in the super bowl if you rattle little Tommy's cage, he might get huffy and red. At least thats my take...your thoughts?

Ok. We know that Tom Terrific gets rattled under pressure. Since New Englands Defense sux monkey nuts there are two ways to approach this pre playoff playoff game. 1) We need to hang points early and often on this suspect pass defense.and 2) SHAWNE MERRIMAN WHERE ARE YOU!?!?! Seriously, mind showing up to the stadium and doing something!?! With a decent pass rush and pressure from the usual cast ( KW,Dareus, and i cant believe i'm sayin it Kelsey) we might just pressure brady into a few costly mistakes. The giants proved in the super bowl if you rattle little Tommy's cage, he might get huffy and red. At least thats my take...your thoughts?

knock him down! and keep knocking him down....

Merriman's hurt. It's painfully obvious. His forte is using his hands to create leverage and his shoulder injury is preventing him from doing that. That said, I guess it's a blessing it's an upper body injury. His legs (knee, Achilles, groin) appear fine. I only hope his shoulder isn't something that's gonna hinder him the entire season.

GO BILLS!!!