9/25 Keys to success

Santana

I did add this as a reply earlier but wanted to share it on my own behalf as well. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to hear your feedback.

I think there are three major factors that are going to be the biggest contributors of the outcome of the game. We have the best chance of winning if we can do these three things...

1: Control the clock- Get the running game going early and often and just tired out their fat D-lineman. This also keeps the ball out of the hands of Tom Brady. We cannot let them dictate the pace of the game, if we do its a done deal from the start.

2: Apply Pressure- Now of course I mean apply pressure to Tom Brady himself but even more than that, we HAVE to make sure the pressure is applied even more so to his receivers. Brady can't win by himself. I think teams take the wrong approach and focus all of their attention on trying to get to Brady. The main thing is to get physical within those first five yards on their receivers and especially their TE's. Timing is everything in their offense, take that away and force Brady to check down.

3: Take Chances- Let's face it, we are going to have to have luck on our side to beat this team. However we can persuade the luck to be in our favor is we take advantage of one on one matchups when we are on offense and delayed type blitzes on defense. When Tom Brady can look down over the line and see who's about to blitz its like shootin ducks in a barrel. But when they are delayed for 1/2-1 whole second he goes into panic primarily because he cannot predict whats going to happen.

Thank you for your time!!

I did add this as a reply earlier but wanted to share it on my own behalf as well. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to hear your feedback.

I think there are three major factors that are going to be the biggest contributors of the outcome of the game. We have the best chance of winning if we can do these three things...

1: Control the clock- Get the running game going early and often and just tired out their fat D-lineman. This also keeps the ball out of the hands of Tom Brady. We cannot let them dictate the pace of the game, if we do its a done deal from the start.

2: Apply Pressure- Now of course I mean apply pressure to Tom Brady himself but even more than that, we HAVE to make sure the pressure is applied even more so to his receivers. Brady can't win by himself. I think teams take the wrong approach and focus all of their attention on trying to get to Brady. The main thing is to get physical within those first five yards on their receivers and especially their TE's. Timing is everything in their offense, take that away and force Brady to check down.

3: Take Chances- Let's face it, we are going to have to have luck on our side to beat this team. However we can persuade the luck to be in our favor is we take advantage of one on one matchups when we are on offense and delayed type blitzes on defense. When Tom Brady can look down over the line and see who's about to blitz its like shootin ducks in a barrel. But when they are delayed for 1/2-1 whole second he goes into panic primarily because he cannot predict whats going to happen.

Thank you for your time!!

Can't find fault with any of your points. Let me add one more: I think the Bills will need to "steal" a TD in this game. maybe that happens on something like a punt block or a return for 6. Maybe it's a fake field goal or a pick-six, but I think if you're going to break a 15 out of 16 losing streak (or whatever the dreadful number is) you're going to have to roll the bones a bit and roll a 7 the hard way.