Parking for the opener!

gobills28

I'm a season ticket holder but I didn't make it to the pre-season games. I've heard the horror stories about the new Mickey Mouse parking. Is this the new way of life in ALL of the Bills lots for this year? I've always parked in Lot 3 by G8. I'm sure thats Mickey Mouse style. Are all the Bills surounding lots like that? If so, I will be going elsewhere to park. Any tips/advice from those of you "in the know." I'm sure the season opener will be a horse of a different color with a packed house which will probably be chaotic with these new rules. Help me out. Go Bills!!!!

By the way..think this new policy is for good? It's going to hurt the tailgating scene at the best place to tailgate in the NFL.

I think there is another thread going about this but I have been parking at ECC with my brother for a few years now. The walk to the stadium is about 5 minutes and its easy to get out of and back on the 90. If you turn right at the gas station on Abbot when the stadium is in front of you on the left ECC is down the road on the left, you'll see it.

I think there is another thread going about this but I have been parking at ECC with my brother for a few years now. The walk to the stadium is about 5 minutes and its easy to get out of and back on the 90. If you turn right at the gas station on Abbot when the stadium is in front of you on the left ECC is down the road on the left, you'll see it.

I would plan on getting to ECC very early on Sunday, I think a lot of past lot parking folks will be heading over there. As for the parking in the Ralph lots, it shouldn't matter too much unless you usually meet up with other tailgaters.