I like Coach Sal on WGR55 Postgame

I turn on Dope and the Bulldog right after the game and the first thing I hear one of those clowns say was "I've never thought KC was a good team...". They just want to be right about their negativity all the time. Make coach Sal the #1 football man on that station.

Both Sal's postgame show & Saturday show are some of the best programming on WGR. I also like the idea of Joe Buscaglia & Tim Graham working together. The morning guys are pretty good, the afternoon guys are tough to take and I prefer not listening to them. We can only hope that Sal or Joe/Tim could one day do the afternoon drive time slot.

yeah, i listened to schoop and the bulldog today and was just disgusted at their demeanor and how they treat their callers. Why does WGR want to have two guys that never have anything positive to say about the Bills? Ever? I just don't get it. Sal's show was great. He's a fan like us who happens to be a professional sports talk show host. He gets excited about the Bills. That's a good thing!