a Bills win would give me and my family a little happiness

marauderswr80

THIS IS YOUR WIN! YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU GOT IT! Good luck to you and your family. My family and I wish you and others that have had it rough lately all the best. Again...... THIS IS YOUR WIN!

Amen! Enjoy this win, gents!

Been a life long Bills fan, I like many of you bleed red white and blue. I have 2 sons my son who's 8 loves the buffalo bills...my 2 year old loves to wear his bills jersey...

I can't express how much a Bills win would lift my family spirits....you see about 2 weeks ago I asked for prayers for being evacuated due to hurricane irene...prayers were answered....

This past Wednesday I was evacuated again from my home....this time we were not so lucky...my wife my 3 kids and myself lost our entire home from the heavy rains from tropical storm lee. We left with only the clothes on our backs...

There would be nothing better for me and my boys to sit down and watch our team WIN....so I ask this of the Bills team....play your hardest...give it all you got....don't quit!!! If they can do this they will win!!! A win tomorrow would give my family and I a little peace of mind for a week....

Regardless....please pray for us...GO BILLS!!!! KIcK ass.

I hope your spirits are HIGH! They kicked ass at your request :thumbsup: