Playstation offering NFL Sunday Ticket now (or later today)

Peace

The fact that they continue to have the same issue every year makes it that much worse

At the same time...it's only week one. Just saying for those who purchased, it has gotten better other years.

The vid quality is promising even if the streaming is a wreck.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow for a second there it came in really clear almost HD like then froze n went right back to choppy

Be sweet if the quality looked like that all the time....then again just be sweet if could watch the game period

At the same time...it's only week one. Just saying for those who purchased, it has gotten better other years.

The vid quality is promising even if the streaming is a wreck.

Actually when it played earlier the quality wasn't that good but seems to be a lot better when it actually plays now

Good news is the Bills are kicking ass

Edited by Max997

I think it's Sony's fault.

Last year I streamed the DTV Togo at my house (got a login through my cousin last year) it worked great. Same wireless router same Internet connection it looks like crap on the PS3.

Same thing happened with the NHL.com.

I paid for the streaming package on NHL.com.

Worked like a champ on my computer in Hd, bought the PS3 NHL.com app it was horrible.

Edited by Why So Serious?

It's Directv they are having issues with everything today

Guess i shouldn't be too annoyed, the only game I was even able to get to even load today was the Bills game

Seems to be working little better now, watching cards panthers....looks better too

Edited by Max997

According to Twitter by DirecTvService those if us that ordered Sunday ticket through Playstation will be receiving some type if credit through our Playstation account and that Everything should be corrected by next weekend

According to Twitter by DirecTvService those if us that ordered Sunday ticket through Playstation will be receiving some type if credit through our Playstation account and that Everything should be corrected by next weekend

$25 credit.

They can keep the 25 if they just fix it.

I was figuring 20-25 since it breaks down to $20 per week

Guess they put 25 in our accounts making next months payment 59.99. Still I would hv rather been able to watch today's game but at least they are doing the right thing

I was able to watch the 4 o'clock games switching back and forth without any issues. The picture quality was pretty good too. Hopefully it continues next week and tge rest if the season

I was able to watch the 4 o'clock games switching back and forth without any issues. The picture quality was pretty good too. Hopefully it continues next week and tge rest if the season

That's great to hear. All I want is a working product. I stopped trying for the Bills in the 3rd Quarter.

Yeah, the 4:00 games were fine. Hopefully, they actually fixed it, and it wasn't just the result of having fewer games on and most fans having given up. They were still prone to occasionally cut randomly to a different part of the clip, but they were brief interruptions, unlike the disaster of the early games.

What really surprised me is that they couldn't put this together by mid-August and use the preseason as a trial run.

That's great to hear. All I want is a working product. I stopped trying for the Bills in the 3rd Quarter.

the picture quality was better then expected and switching between games didnt take as long to load as i thought it would so if it works like that it will be pretty sweet

Is there anything we have to do to get this refund? Definitely want to make sure I get at least something back for that debacle...

i doubt you have to do anything except check your account. Im assuming once the credits are sent we will all get an email telling us we should be receiving a credit

Yeah, the 4:00 games were fine. Hopefully, they actually fixed it, and it wasn't just the result of having fewer games on and most fans having given up. They were still prone to occasionally cut randomly to a different part of the clip, but they were brief interruptions, unlike the disaster of the early games.

What really surprised me is that they couldn't put this together by mid-August and use the preseason as a trial run.

you would think that would be the case but the problem wasnt just with the PS3 subscribers but all across DirecTv in general

but still, you would think the one week this wouldnt happen would be week 1 but they seem to have problems every year with the first week

who knows, just hope its fixed and not a problem the rest of the year because it was working great for the 4 o'clock games and like i said, the picture quality was better then i expected

Edited by Max997

Just a note for anyone considering this. Originally they offered this to PS3 only customers. Buying through the PS3 is $339. Starting today you can now order Sunday Ticket-To-Go as a non-directv customer through DTV for $350:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/nflstonline/overview

It's a bit of a scam. Based on the FAQs, you can can use your Sunday Ticket-To-Go login on your PS3 to watch. You can not, however, use your PS3 login on other devices.

So in other words for $350 you can watch the games on your computer, ipad, iphone, ps3, etc. For $340 you can only watch on PS3. I'd imagine many people would prefer to spend the extra $10 for the additional devices.

This is what I actually wanted.

So I looked onto canceling the PS3 service.

And they won't let you get a full refund, they will however let you stop next month's payment then get out going forward.

So I stopped October's payment now with the 25 credit I basically am out $60 and get the rest of the month to decide.

Hopefully it craps out again and we get get a full refund.

I think I'm going to buy the DTV Togo option in October.

Does anyone know if there is a late season discount?

well the only benefit with the to go is obviously if you are not home or if you want to be in another room other then where u have your PS3

something to keep in mind, you will only be able to log into one device at a time so if you are watching one game through your PS3 you wont be able to watch another on your iPad or phone

and are you really hoping it craps out again this month because if it craps out on PS3 it most likely is crapping out elsewhere as well

Edited by Max997

well the only benefit with the to go is obviously if you are not home or if you want to be in another room other then where u have your PS3

something to keep in mind, you will only be able to log into one device at a time so if you are watching one game through your PS3 you wont be able to watch another on your iPad or phone

and are you really hoping it craps out again this month because if it craps out on PS3 it most likely is crapping out elsewhere as well

Good point on the crapping out.

The mobile aspect is what I need and want.

Is there anything we have to do to get this refund? Definitely want to make sure I get at least something back for that debacle...

I checked the messages on my Playstation last night and there was a message regarding the $24.99 credit

There is a note and something to click in order to get the refund deposited to your account. I guess this is their way of having us accept the refund and move on

Edited by Max997