Justin Rogers

TPS

I was glad to see he made the 53. He was my "surprise" player out of this Bills' draft class. I think he was injured and missed some early preseason games, but when he got in, he looked good--both in coverage and on punt returns. I won't be surprised to see him become the #1 PR. It will be difficult for him to get playing time with the 4 CBs in front, but if injuries hit at that position, as they always do, then I think he will fill in just fine. Could be another 7th round gem...

He looked really good returning punts. And, if my Roscoe Parrish does well theory holds, we won't be able to risk him doing it. Rogers is very quick and very fast. My only question is: can he come up and tackle an NFL RB?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

He looked really good returning punts. And, if my Roscoe Parrish does well theory holds, we won't be able to risk him doing it. Rogers is very quick and very fast. My only question is: can he come up and tackle an NFL RB?

I think he has time to hone that ability. At this point if Rogers is on the field for defensive snaps it's going to be in 3rd and long situations where the offense has field spread. Barring injuries I can't see him getting much playing time ahead of the Mc's, Williams, and Florence right now.