Who will the bills beat this year the jets or pats

mc kid 78

I say the jets,but they could beat the pats if they can put heat on brady up the middle,he sucks out of the pocket-bills 24 Kc 10

I would have to say we have a better chance at the Patsies. We're playing them in Week 3 and there's a reasonable chance that Merriman will still be on-form.

Jets are Week 9 and the wear-n-tear of every Sunday may be taking its inevitable toll on those pushing 30. Hit the cold tub, guys, and stay up on your massage.

I don't think the Pats are signing OLmen the week before the season 'cuz they think they've 'got it going on' already. The Pats are looking human this year. I'm sure Belicheck will be doing his usual brain-trust game plan, and will do his best to excise their humanity before it's football 4-real, but the fact is, the Pats ARE looking human this year.

I'm longing for the sweet sight of Lights-Out christening the new turf of the Ralph with Brady's butt.

Though I'm not too particular. Brady's back, shoulders, or thighs would do as well for me, just as long as he gets dirty (or whatever the turf equivalent may be).

Even a strong pressure by Kelsay or Dareus would make me smile. Just so Brady gets chased about like a chicken labeled "Sunday Fryer" on an Amish farm.

Alas if I should change my screen name to "Wishful" instead of "Hopeful", but that's what I yearn to see.

And if I see it....we got us a shot.