Timing of cuts unfair?

ieatcrayonz

It's always 5 o'clock somewhere. Jimmy Buffet even wrote a copyrighted song about this. Buddy should go there, use the Internet to see who the other teams cut, and then use the extra hour to decide who the Bills really should cut.

On this case that would be Hanoi - it would be 5 AM. He would have not just 1 hour, but 12 more on top of that! Plus, it's actually a day ahead there - so he can then see who everyone signed - fly back to somewhere like Houston and adjust his cuts. We wouldn't want one of our cuts to end up in the wrong hands!

Awesome sarcasm or :wallbash: , I am not quite sure which. If the former, I applaud you. If the latter, I fear for your long term wellbeing.

But since we all know that all teams have their deadline at the exact same second today, with no advantages one team from another, we can digress about time zones.

I'm always amazed how Newfoundland and India among others have half hour offsets from others, which is funny especially for India, considering that level of precision, yet there is only one time zone for the whole country. And it is amazing that eastern Poland to the furthest western beaches of Spain is in the same time zone. Really big difference in what a 7am commute to work is like, and definitely a factor in why the Spanish eat dinner so late (because it really isn't late solar time, it is just late on the clock). Also interesting that China has only one time zone. Fortunately most of our junk is made in the east, otherwise think of the poor guys in the west who would have to check in for their 6am to midnight slave labor shift three or four hours before the sun rises.

Okay, back to the Bills, I don't think we get any shocking cuts today, and I think Levi goes to the PS while Thigpen remains the #2.

Give him his due. :worthy: There's always an unsuspecting sucker that swallows it hook, line and sinker.