Most Impressed...

I too thought Spencer was a good role player, but not enough of an impact player to merit much attention. I really thought he was the typical second-string fodder that the Bills brass normally sign off other teams. Last year did not change that opinion much.

Whatever the reason, maybe he had some lingering issues with his old knee injury who knows, but he has been coming on really strong in camp and in these preseason games. I hope he carries it into the regular season.

I was going to post about Troup's hand, but someone already did that. Being able to rip and shed blocks is a must on the D-Line and he is simply at a huge disadvantage if he cant do that well. Willing to wait to see if he can contribute.

Pears has been serviceable, but he didn't embarrass himself last year. I agree that Bell's play is definately more of a concern. After all the work he got in last year and the opportunity to come back rested and healthy he gets dinged right away and actually looks as if he has taken a few steps back in his technique and development.

I would also mention Aaron Williams, he makes plays in the secondary and seems to be in the right place at the right time for a rookie he has been pretty impressive. Considering McKelvin gets dumber each year he plays the game the Bills needed an infusion of help in the secondary. With McGee's penchant for injuries, having to start Leodis in his spot is a scary prospect.

I too thought Spencer was a good role player, but not enough of an impact player to merit much attention. I really thought he was the typical second-string fodder that the Bills brass normally sign off other teams. Last year did not change that opinion much.

Whatever the reason, maybe he had some lingering issues with his old knee injury who knows, but he has been coming on really strong in camp and in these preseason games. I hope he carries it into the regular season.

I was going to post about Troup's hand, but someone already did that. Being able to rip and shed blocks is a must on the D-Line and he is simply at a huge disadvantage if he cant do that well. Willing to wait to see if he can contribute.

Pears has been serviceable, but he didn't embarrass himself last year. I agree that Bell's play is definately more of a concern. After all the work he got in last year and the opportunity to come back rested and healthy he gets dinged right away and actually looks as if he has taken a few steps back in his technique and development.

I would also mention Aaron Williams, he makes plays in the secondary and seems to be in the right place at the right time for a rookie he has been pretty impressive. Considering McKelvin gets dumber each year he plays the game the Bills needed an infusion of help in the secondary. With McGee's penchant for injuries, having to start Leodis in his spot is a scary prospect.

Yes, mckelvins does some stupid things out there, but don't expect Williams to come in and start if McGee is injured. It'll be mckelvin