NFL Network Bills/Jags Replay

I missed the NFL Bills/Jags Replay today. When is the next showing?

I checked the NFL.com website and didn't see when they are replaying

it. Thanks a lot!!

You didn't miss much. They started off the coverage with the Bills up 17-0. Pizzed me off.:wallbash:

Just in case, you may want to start your dvr a half hour earlier. NFLN may be off a half hour from their scheduled programming..

They got one thing right - The officiating was horrendous!!!

Ref -- Lets eyeball the spot. silently thinking .. damn I didn't move it back far enough!

My DVR recording on NFLN was sopt on. (Monday at 3PM)

Yah mine was good too. I was at the game, so it was nice to see somethings I missed. We kinda got bored and left early because the game was crawling with all the penalties. One thing for sure is that reffing that game was beyond horrendous.

You didn't miss much. They started off the coverage with the Bills up 17-0. Pizzed me off.:wallbash:

Just in case, you may want to start your dvr a half hour earlier. NFLN may be off a half hour from their scheduled programming..

??? I DVRd it and it started from the beginning.

Yup :(

They got one thing right - The officiating was horrendous!!!

Ref -- Lets eyeball the spot. silently thinking .. damn I didn't move it back far enough!

My DVR recording on NFLN was sopt on. (Monday at 3PM)

On Comcast it said it started at 4pm, which clearly it didn't.

It was originally scheduled to start at 4:00PM Eastern yesterday, but they moved it up to 3:00PM.