Whatever happens these next two weeks...

Buftex

playoffs or not, this team has been a blast to watch the last 5 weeks. If they make the playoffs, I wouldn't bet against the Bills. The way they are playing on defense and special teams, week in week out, anything could happen. This is a much different team than the one that had the melt-down agaisnt New England six Sunday nights ago....I am not saying we are better than them, or Pittsburgh (or Indy and SD for that matter), only that the Bills are no longer the mental midgets of the past few seasons, and Mularkey was right. They only needed to string some wins together to get things rolling. Sure, they have not beat any of the elite teams over the last 5 weeks, but these are the same meidiocre teams that have been destroying the Bills the last four or five seasons. The Bills, no matter what happens, have finally turned the corner.

If the Bills do not make the playoffs, my greatest sadness will be that we have to wait another 6 months to see them play again. Sunday afternoons have been fun for a change....this offseason, it won't be "maybe next year", but "just wait until next year!" We haven't been able to say that with a lot of conviction (only hopeful optimism) the last 5 years. We finally have some proof, on the field, that the Bills are a much improving team.....

10-6 is all I ask.  Playoffs would be great but not required.

168379[/snapback]

Not making the playoffs with a 10-6 record would be quite frustrating.

If the NFC wasn't such a weak, limp wristed quitters Conference... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Then we probably wouldn't have won as many as we would have and neither would of everyone else in the AFC seeing we all play the same number of NFC teams. Therefore the gaps or differences between the records of teams would be exactly the same.

If we don't make the playoffs, which I now think we won't, then it's our own fault.

But, it is a shame of the sorry ass Packers, Vikings, Seahags and Rams two..possibly three are going to the playoffs.

Miami was 10-6 last year and didn't make the playoffs.