playoffs

JAMIEBUF12

so basically what we need is to win out and to have jacksonville and baltimore drop one more game right? it looks like the ravens could lose to pittsburgh next week,but the jags look pretty strong.they have to lose to houston which is possible.like berman always says ...thats why they play the games.wow if we get past the niners next week that steeler game is gonna be just like the playoffs if we know we win and we are in scenario go bills

so basically what we need is to win out and to have  jacksonville and baltimore drop one more game right?  it looks like the ravens could lose to pittsburgh next week,but the jags look pretty strong.they have to lose to houston which is possible.like berman always says ...thats why they play the games.wow if we get past the niners next week that steeler game is gonna be just like the playoffs if we know we win and we are in scenario  go bills

168211[/snapback]

No. Denver has the tie-breaker over the Bills. However, the Bills have the edge over the Jets (assuming the Jets finish 10-6).

Denver needs to drop one more game.

No. Denver has the tie-breaker over the Bills. However, the Bills have the edge over the Jets (assuming the Jets finish 10-6).

Denver needs to drop one more game.

168226[/snapback]

whoops my bad,just saw that when i was reading the standings on nfl.com,i had heard wrong that we had the tie breaker over denver